Thursday, August 10, 2006

Hiatus

I guess when I'm contented, I don't write much as I cease to have anything to rant about. ;-)

I've been extremely, fulfillingly, busy due to work...And I have a man in my life, a good man. Not brilliantly wonderful or anything like that....He's just good - to me, for me, with me....etc.

So, while I'm keeping this blog open, I will probably write less from now on. Maybe once a month...

Take care and do drop by once in awhile to see what's going on.

Thank you.

Love,
Ms. J

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u sound like settling down. not necessarily getting married etc but just balanced.

i guess its a good thing eventhough we'd be hearing a lot less from u.

tc!

4:00 AM  
Blogger scarletvelvetrope said...

Miss J, I think you're fabulous. Please keep writing more.

1:59 AM  
Blogger Kit Pryde said...

hey girl...

thanks for calling me back the other day. hope mr.good-man takes you out like we talked abt!!

happy for you that u're happy.. lotsa love from me.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Sports Freak said...

Babe,
Sorry i've been out of the loop for so long.. New man huh??

Maybe we should do lunch..

SF

8:27 PM  
Blogger [V]landa said...

hey!

congratulations on the thingamajig!

1:32 AM  
Blogger Sports Freak said...

Babe,

I'm reviving my Blog... why dont you?? Lets GO!!

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home