Sunday, November 04, 2007

Year 2007

This has definitely been an interesting year for me...

From January to April, I was caught up with wedding plans.

May was a whirlwind with the wedding: 1 ceremony and 3 receptions. (I'm still paying off the loan I took for my wedding...) Plus our lovely honeymoon in Bali.

June was back at work with a twist...I got subconded to another project. A huge one...One that shakes and rattles peoples nerves...

July came and went...

August saw my birthday and the momentum of the project picking up...

September was like project peak period with Ramadhan thrown in.

October was a frenzy, trying to launch our new organization structure and also first time having Raya with the in-laws...

November is here now and all I can think of is the last week of December when I'm off to Singapore to visit relatives (which is basically a cover up for shopping at Orchard Road...)

Next year? Well, as much as I would love to postpone, everyone is advising me to hurry up and have kids. What's the rush, I ask? Apparently biological clocks can be VERY unforgiving...Hey, if there are volunteers to take care of the baby, I'm in. The last thing I need is to be waking up every 2 hours for a feed...Not to mention countless diaper changing. And baby's poop, no matter how cute the baby is, can stink all the way to hell!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kit Pryde said...

i dunno la.. masa anak org lain, tak sanggup wash their bottoms. but when it came to my own baby, selamba je. tak rasa aper2 pun, i did it because she needs a wash.

so i wash her.

heh.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home