Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's been a year - post mortem

This is about the time that some people who got married last year announce that they're divorcing or getting a divorce.

I'm still married. Not that I'm bragging or anything. Just stating a fact. Too many friends who got married before me are already signing divorce papers with 2-3 kids in tow. Not to say that within the last year I haven't thought about it...

Truth is sometimes our quarrels get really out of hand that I think, "Ok, this is it! I've had enough!"

His stand? Divorce is not an option. He's a firm believer in the Will & Jada Pinkett-Smith relationship principles of marriage.

Btw, I'm watching En Vogue (Free your mind) on VH-1 channel on Showtime. Brings back memories....

I've learnt a lesson or two. I think so has he. He still finds it difficult to admit he's wrong when he is. Then again isn't this a universal male problem?

Sorry is a hard word to say. Especially when you know you're in the wrong.

3 Comments:

Blogger gravtkills said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:11 PM  
Blogger gravtkills said...

congrats! was it the one year anniversary?

11:11 PM  
Blogger Fanaah said...

Noone said it would be easy, unfortunately noone said how tough it was going to be either!

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home